Tuesday, March 25, 2008

what story i am on

beach was good. being with four females wore on me after awhile, but the trip was definitely relaxing.

easter was not really easter (see last blog post), but got to spend it with my second family, and it was great to have my younger brother around.

back to school... not much to say except blah. awesome to see my friends that i have missed, though.

went on a music buying rampage today, which is never a good thing. i've been a lot better about such things recently in my never-ending quest to try to be more responsible with my money. but today i folded somewhat. here's a small rundown of what's been pleasing my ears lately (a lot of this is stuff i haven't bought yet but will probably get, because i've heard so many good things):

band of horses "cease to begin"
foals
vampire weekend (self-titled)
the raconteurs new one sounds amazing
gnarls barkley's new one does too
ari hest's "52" is an incredible idea (check it out here)
griffin house "flying upside down"
punch brothers "punch"

and my biggest kick...

kings of leon. love them so much right now.


it's amazing how much good music there is out there, just waiting to be listened to.

and i'm glad people like the one who writes this exist so they can make fun of us. we deserve it.



the strong the tempted and the weak
are one in Jesus now.

No comments: