Tuesday, May 20, 2008

after the last tear falls, there is love.

quick update, for anyone that reads this...

just got back from a week-ish at disney world. my first time, and loved it about 1000 x more than i thought i would. it really is very magical.

the Lord has been teaching me a lot about myself lately. really scary things that are hard to even admit to myself. but these lessons are necessary, especially where i am right now.

it's been about a month since my life changed forever. i never expected to learn so much from a relationship ending, and it's been a really strange but rewarding time. things just keep getting better.

it looks as though an extended amount of time living in Kenya is in my future. and that is largely what keeps me going.

lately i've been shown many things that would fall into the category of "unexpected". unexpected decisions, unexpected plans, unexpected people, unexpected conversations, unexpected friendships. no matter how unexpected, all of these have been greatly appreciated and enjoyed.

i love my life. my Father has been quite graceful and faithful.

No comments: