Tuesday, October 7, 2008

#3


there it is (that's the inside of my right bicep, if you can't tell). i'm really excited about this one... probably like it best of them all (maybe just because it's new). my friendly neighborhood body artist nils did a great job on this one... his best work so far (for me anyway).


took a little trip home to birmingham this weekend. spent friday night at a lock-in for simmons chorale. this was my middle school show choir, and seeing as how dan and i are good friends now with our director, we were lucky enough to get to go "work" their lock-in where they learn all of their music. dan did sectionals, i did games. which, like i said last week, is not like me at all, but i really enjoyed it a lot, and i think the kids did too. good times. middle schoolers aren't so bad.

listening to fernando ortega a lot this week. i've never really listened to him, but that quote a few posts ago inspired me, and i haven't been disappointed. hymns. piano. taste. Jesus. 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the new tat. love it.