Tuesday, September 16, 2008

this is all real.

no real reason to post (is me saying that becoming repetitive??). i'm in the midst of a very busy week, my first this school year. the combination of taking 18 hours and all of my AWESOME political science profs (sarcasm) giving tests this week (three tests, one speech) is hitting me hard right now. but i guess it had to get this way eventually, considering i don't think i've done more than about an hour of work outside of class since school started a month ago. there's also work, which causes me to have to find a balance between staying up late to study and going to bed early so i'll be capable of getting up at 6:15 AM. and there was one other thing that caused a wee bit of anxiety this week (but mostly a lot of excitement). 

but as i sit here firmly entrenched in my crazy week, i can do nothing but praise Him for it. for the opportunity to even be here in auburn. for the fact that one test really isn't going to affect my future that much. for being called to His purpose, not my own. for my incredible friends. for new friends. for coffee. for conversation. for sleep. for lack of sleep. for understanding bosses. for hilarious brothers. for my beautiful niece and nephew. for an unborn nephew who i'm already excited about. for a mother who is absolutely selfless. for hardships. for music, and the never-ending amount of good music to be heard. 

for the One who paid my debts. 


Jesus is our GREAT salvation,
worthy of our best esteem.
-john adams




3 comments:

Dan said...

Oh i remember those busy weeks. Back when I was in college... It is weird though how tests seem to come in waves. Even in middle school. I gave a quiz today and my kids were like... ugh we have (insert number here) other tests this week! Whatever, a music quiz is the most important thing out of all of them.

Respek

Unknown said...

i would give anything to be studying for a test right now

Anonymous said...

take that back chase.

chand, are you still working at bizilias? i assume so with the understanding bosses part..