Thursday, July 10, 2008

marcstrong

i found out yesterday that my cousin marc has cancer. i honestly haven't talked to him in a long time, because i don't have a lot of contact with my dad's side of the family. but if my memory serves me correctly, he's going to be a senior this year at hoover and is 17.

i don't know a lot of details really, except that my brother was told that the cancer was in his leg and apparently in one of his lungs. i know that he has been going through chemo, and i think that he went home today. for how long, i don't know.

it's really frustrating to know that this is going on, but that i don't really have a good way to find out information. but then again, i'm glad i know about it at all, and i'm glad that i have faith in a Perfect Creator who's hand is all over this situation. i can only have confidence that His power and might will be evident, and that our earnest prayers will be heeded by the One who promises such.

thanks in advance for YOUR prayers. if you want, there's a group on facebook titled "marcstrong" that you could join and show support. that's honestly where i'm getting most of my information right now. if i find something else out, i'll update. thank you, prayer warriors. you have never failed me before, and neither has He.